Adventure Boot Camp Durbanville at Kenridge Primary SchoolWritten by Fitness Adviser
ADVENTURE BOOT CAMP - SIGN UP. GET FIT. HAVE FUN.
Adventure Boot Camp is the outdoor fitness programme for women where you can experience the exhilaration of exercising in the beautiful outdoors, with a personal trainer, all year round. This programme is designed to give women of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels, a safe environment to get fit the healthy way and have fun doing it.
Ladies can choose to attend 3 or 5 days / week for one hour a day, in the morning or late afternoon and activities include short distance running, rope skipping, abs and core training, circuit training, team workouts, weights, mat work and more.
Start your journey today! There's no better way to stay healthy, lose weight, feel amazing and look great. For more information or to register for the next camp, visit www.AdventureBootCamp.co.za or call the national head office on 082 567 2267.
|Van Riebeeck Avenue||
||Phone: 021-447 2746|
||Mobile: 082 567 2267|
||Follow us on...|
|33.8325S - 18.6475E||
Time Slots for this location
- 18:00 - 19:00
We meet at the "Koos Eksteen" field, which is, if you're standing facing the front entrance of the school on the right hand side. You will see a parking lot, school hall, and a pre-school/aftercare too.
Trainer: Lauren Finnerty
2013 ADVENTURE BOOT CAMP CALENDAR
- Adventure Boot Camp 01: Start Date - 07th Jan | End Date - 01st Feb
- Adventure Boot Camp 02: Start Date - 11th Feb | End Date - 08th Mar
- Adventure Boot Camp 03: Start Date - 18th Mar | End Date - 12th Apr
- Adventure Boot Camp 04: Start Date - 22nd Apr | End Date - 17th May
- Adventure Boot Camp 05: Start Date - 27th May | End Date - 21st Jun
- Adventure Boot Camp 06: Start Date - 08th Jul | End Date - 02nd Aug
- Adventure Boot Camp 07: Start Date - 12th Aug | End Date - 06th Sep
- Adventure Boot Camp 08: Start Date - 16th Sep | End Date - 11th Oct
- Adventure Boot Camp 09: Start Date - 21st Oct | End Date - 15th Nov
- Adventure Boot Camp 10: Start Date - 18th Nov | End Date - 13th Dec
No images found.
“Lauren is a very passionate trainer and goes to great lengths to make each boot camp session fun and challenging at the same time. She is very enthusiastic and her enthusiasm is definitely transferred to us and motivates us to try push harder - which is what is so great about boot camp.
The trainer really has impact on whether you will enjoy boot camp or not and Lauren really makes a difference. Lauren makes an effort to make each camper feel part of the group and special. We have loads of laughs which makes the camp fun and entertaining while still exercising - makes the hour pass by very quickly.” Claire Mc B
“I like the fact that although I stayed away for a little over a month I was welcomed back like a lost family member. My fellow campers are the most awesome people to work out with. They continue to encourage you and cheer you on especially on the days you want to throw in the towel.” Carmel F
“I like the fact that you train with a group of other women, you feel like you're part of a group and it motivates you to train harder.” Lydia T
For a full list of reviews, visit our review page: View Reviews